● Recent Updates on University Operations
● Message from the President on the Global Pandemic
● Albizu Operations Information Hotline
● Prevention Information
● Links to Resources
· Ph.D., Social Welfare, Florida International University, 1994
· M.SW, Social Work, Florida International University, 1989
· B.S., Psychology, University of Miami, 1987
Assessment centers, selection, legal issues, leadership, teams / work groups, clinical work with children, families, assessments, human sexuality, and ethics
Barrios, Y., & DiDona, T.M. (2013). Gender dominated industries: breaking through the glass ceiling. Journal of Academic and Business Ethics.
Permalink: Click Here
Fabregas, P. & DiDona, T.M. (2013). Layoff Perceptions: A Cross-Cultural Analysis. May 23-26. Association for Psychological Science 25th Annual Convention. Washington, DC.
Guiu, A. & DiDona, T.M. (2013). Preferred Leadership Style among Employees of Five Different Hispanic Culture. January 3-5. Academic and Business Research Institute International Conference. Orlando, FL.
Curriculum Vitae: Dr. Toni DiDona