● Recent Updates on University Operations
● Message from the President on the Global Pandemic
● Albizu Operations Information Hotline
● Prevention Information
● Links to Resources
You can receive your student financial aid refund check as a direct deposit versus a paper check in your checking account. This will allow you to have your funds quicker.
San Juan students to sign up, Please log into Self Service and complete attached form- Direct Deposit Authorization Form and submit to the Finance department.
Please log into webadvisor and complete the form. You will be asked to provide your banking information. To access:
1. Go to the Self Service site: https://selfserv.albizu.edu
2. Login using your institutional account (same as SunMail and Blackboard)
3. Click on the Students banner (orange)
4. On the left side the Financial information section, click on “Bank Information (US)”
5. Input your information, verify and select I Accept
Make sure your information is correct and update immediately with any necessary changes. Banking information should be inputted at minimum one (1) week prior to posted financial aid to ensure your refund is a direct deposit versus paper check. I hope you take advantage of this beneficial resource. Once your financial aid has been applied to your account, the University has up to 14 days to issue you a refund. Having direct deposit will help reduce the turnaround time for your reimbursement.
If you are unable to view or access, then please visit or contact your respective Finance Office.