● Recent Updates on University Operations
● Message from the President on the Global Pandemic
● Albizu Operations Information Hotline
● Prevention Information
● Links to Resources
Carlos Albizu University will make your 1098-T Tuition Statement Form available via electronic means (PDF format). We will not be mailing out these forms but instead they will be available via WebAdvisor (http://webadvisor.albizu.edu) in January each year.
What is a 1098-T? Colleges and universities use Form 1098-T to report information about tuition, fees, scholarships, and grants posted to a student's account to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The 1098-T Tax Form is an important document that can be used by you or your parents with your IRS Tax Return. CAU is required to provide each eligible student with a copy of their Form 1098-T on an annual basis.
To access your 1098-T form:
1. Go to the WebAdvisor site: http://webadvisor.albizu.edu
2. Login using your institutional account (same as SunMail and Blackboard)
3. Click on the Students banner (orange)
4. On the left side the Financial information section, click on “View My 1098-T Forms”
5. Select the tax year and click on the link that says “Click to display 1098-T form”
6. Once you have the form on your screen you may download and print it.
7. You may return to this screen to re-display or re-print your form at any time.
If you are unable to view, access, or print your form and/or you believe the information may be incorrect or inaccurate, please visit or contact your respective Finance Office.